Our tasting room and dining area can host catered events by arrangement, any day of the week—small weddings, birthdays, reunions, planning days, one-day conferences, any other get together.
Capacity (inside the cellar door building)
In normal circumstances (without the current COVID-19 restrictions) we can take:
- Guests sitting at tables: up to 40 people, OR
- Guests standing and mingling: up to 70 people
There is some capacity outside, but not to be depended on due to factors such as weather.
Our food offering and prices are negotiated, depending on your need. We can provide:
- morning and/or afternoon tea
- nibbles/canapés/tapas—however you like to describe them
- multi-course sit-down meals—menus and prices to be negotiated
- cakes far nicer than many commercial outlets (though not extravagantly iced and architectural wedding cakes).
Wine at cellar door/bistro prices. Other drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) served by arrangement. No BYO.
Venue hire fees:
- Weddings: $1500; catering and wine extra
- Minimum spend of $500 for other events outside normal business days (including catering and wine)
- Minimum spend of $1500 for other events (including catering and wine) on Saturday, Sunday or public holidays. This means exclusive use of the space—it does not apply if your event does not book out the whole space during our opening hours.
Contact us to find out more.